Turano Knead Dough is a family owned and operated specialty baking company that produces a complete variety of European and commercial breads and rolls delivered daily to customers throughout the United States. Turano continues to grow rapidly through a commitment to innovation and continuous improvement, making Turano one of the most dynamic bakers in the national foodservice and retail markets. Our dedication to tradition, quality, and reliability continue as the next generation of the Turano family eagerly contributes to the company and our family of employees’ success.
Turano is growing and we are looking to add to our staff of Sanitation Workers.
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of food safety and product quality through the cleaning and sanitation of food processing equipment, utensils, and the facility.
- Experience working with sanitation tools, chemicals, & food safety required.
- Prior food manufacturing experience preferred.
- Good communication skills and ability to quickly grasp tasks quickly.
- Reliability and dependability is a key factor for success with the company
- Shifts can be from 8-12 hours, and 5-6 days per week.
- Background check and physical with drug screen required.
What You Can Expect:
- Fast paced manufacturing environment within a large scale bread manufacturing company
- Stable, non-seasonal opportunity to consistently work a minimum of 40 hours
- Medical, Dental, Vision through Blue Cross Blue Shield and Cigna
- Retirement Benefits – 401(k) and Safe Harbor Plan
- Life Insurance and Long Term/Short Term Disability