Turano Baking Company is a family owned and operated specialty baking company that produces a complete variety of European and commercial breads and rolls delivered daily to customers throughout the United States. Turano is rapidly expanding through a commitment to innovation and continuous improvement, making Turano the most dynamic bakery in the national marketplace. Our dedication to Quality, Service, Value, and Variety (QSV2) continues as the next generation of the Turano family eagerly contributes to the company and our family of employees’ success.
We are a growing career oriented company seeking an experienced, motivated individual with a solid Customer Service background who is seeking to work in an established bakery operation.
- Leads and Oversees Customer Service Reps.
- Handles and resolves complex customerrequest and complaints.
- Organize and assist with holidayplanning for all facets of Bakery.
- Manages all aspects of pricing forLocal & Retail Sales.
- Generates and tracks product orders tocompletion.
- Initiates and tracks various productinventories.
- Manages and Supports Hybrid accountdistribution.
- Oversees work flow and generatesreport processing, including preparation of reports, charts and otherstatistics to support & direct the sales team,Shipping, and Production.
- Created and Assist with DivisionalSales Budgets to ensure goals are met.
Qualifications and Skills
- High School degree or equivalent
- Previous experience with customer service/high volume call center desired
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs, including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Availability to work weekends, as needed
- Medical, Dental, Vision through Blue Cross Blue Shield and Cigna
- Retirement Benefits – 401(k) and Safe Harbor Plan
- Life Insurance and Long Term/Short Term Disability
- Paid Vacation and Paid Holidays and more