Turano Florida Bun is a family owned and operated specialty baking company that produces a complete variety of European and commercial breads and rolls delivered daily to customers throughout the United States. Turano continues to grow rapidly through a commitment to innovation and continuous improvement, making Turano one of the most dynamic bakers in the national foodservice and retail markets. Our dedication to tradition, quality, and reliability continue as the next generation of the Turano family eagerly contributes to the company and our family of employees’ success.
We are currently seeking a driven individual to join our team as Facility Coordinator. This position is an administrative support role that will be responsible for implementing best practices and standards for all Plant activities at Turano.
- Coordinate the inputting of the plant statistics for the Production operation and the formulation and display of all associated graphs and charts.
- Support the coordination of safety activities
- Assist in the capacity necessary with any special needs of the plant / company including organizing company luncheons or meetings.
- Coordinates new employee hires – procures uniforms, helmets with proper identification of same and sets up lockers.
- Update emergency contact data for the plant and distribute it to appropriate management personnel.
- Back up and assistance for other departments as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or its equivalency in experience and/or training
- Proficiency in Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Ability to work independently and in a group setting
- Strong organizational skills
- Medical, Dental, Vision through Blue Cross Blue Shield and Cigna
- Retirement Benefits – 401(k) and Safe Harbor Plan
- Life Insurance and Long Term/Short Term Disability
- Paid Vacation and Paid Holidays and more