Berwyn, IL 60402
Turano Baking Company is a family owned and operated specialty baking company that produces a complete variety of European and commercial breads and rolls delivered daily to customers throughout the United States. Turano continues to grow rapidly through a commitment to innovation and continuous improvement, making Turano one of the most dynamic bakers in the national foodservice and retail markets. Our dedication to tradition, quality, and reliability continue as the next generation of the Turano family eagerly contributes to the company and our family of employees’ success.
Turano Baking Company is currently seeking a Network Engineer to join our organization. This position is responsible for the efficient operation of all information systems including but not limited to computer systems, network speed and efficiency. This individual is directly responsible for all network systems and policies; including network software licensing and maintaining network hardware refresh strategies. All IT functions are centralized in Berwyn, Illinois, supporting all facilities in other states.
The IT department in Turano is a project-based team environment. Teamwork is a critical skill as this position is highly interactive with colleagues and other business contacts and all levels. Due to the nature of the business, a successful candidate must demonstrate exceptional time management skills and the ability to work under pressure to meet required deadlines. Strong candidates should demonstrate resourcefulness for researching and resolving problems with a variety of tools and resources.
- Maintain the following equipment, systems, procedures, and protocols:
- QOS, EIGRP, BGP
- Routing, Access lists
- LAN / WAN in a multi-location environment
- Network equipment such as switches, routers, access points and firewalls
- Personal Computers, Servers
- Wide and Local Area Network Management and Maintenance
- Network Security Protocols for users and systems
- WAN / LAN, STP, VLAN, NTP
- Network Disaster Recovery
- Cisco routers, ASAs, VPNs, AnyConnect, routing, disaster recover, dual WAN redundancy
- Review project plans, coordinate project activity, and implement IT initiatives.
- Review and execute organizational goals, policies, and procedures for the specific strategic recommendations related to the IT Department.
- Strategic planning ability for future business needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalency in experience and/or training.
- 5+ years of experience in Cisco WAN / LAN environment
- 5+ years ofexperience in Microsoft server environments, including intricate knowledge in MS Windows client OS, active directory, patching, software distribution experience and MS Office applications.
- Minimum of Cisco CCNA certification / CCNP preferred
- 2+ yearsof experience with PRTG
- 2+ years of experience with VLANS, DMVPN, PACL, Policy Based Routing
- 2+ years of experience with Aruba wireless networks
- 2+ years of experience with Factory Talk (PLC) and N-Tron switches.
- Ability to be on-call twenty-four hours per day, seven days per week and flexibility to work on major projects and implementations on weekends or off-hours as needed.
- Medical, Dental, Vision through Blue Cross Blue Shield and Cigna
- Retirement Benefits – 401(k) and Safe Harbor Plan
- Life Insurance and Long Term/Short Term Disability
- Paid Vacation and Paid Holidays and more