Turano Baking Company is a family owned and operated specialty baking company that produces a complete variety of European and commercial breads and rolls delivered daily to customers throughout the United States. Turano continues to grow rapidly through a commitment to innovation and continuous improvement, making Turano one of the most dynamic bakers in the national foodservice and retail markets. Our dedication to tradition, quality, and reliability continue as the next generation of the Turano family eagerly contributes to the company and our family of employees’ success.
We are a growing career oriented bakery company seeking an experienced, motivated individual looking to grow with all functions of accounting and financial analysis. The ideal candidate would have 3 plus years of experience as a Staff Accountant.
- Work well and cooperate with other members of the line/department you work in and provide good teamwork.
- Analyze Financial Statements.
- Prepare and analyze efficiency reports.
- Ability to work over-time as needed, particularly near reporting deadlines both monthly and annually.
- Ability to interact with and team with all levels across many areas of the company.
- Poise under pressure.
- Perform special projects and provide assistance as needed.
- Responsible for timely and accurate completion of applicable monthly balance sheet reconciliations, bank reconciliations, accrued liabilities, other liabilities and other accounts as assigned by controller.
- Any additional job duties will be assigned.
Education & Experience:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience or possess a B.S. degree in Accounting/Finance
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics GP preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office products including intermediate-advanced Excel Skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills