Turano Knead Dough is a family owned and operated specialty baking company that produces a complete variety of European and commercial breads and rolls delivered daily to customers throughout the United States. Turano continues to grow rapidly through a commitment to innovation and continuous improvement, making Turano one of the most dynamic bakers in the national foodservice and retail markets. Our dedication to tradition, quality, and reliability continue as the next generation of the Turano family eagerly contributes to the company and our family of employees’ success.
We are a growing career oriented bakery company seeking an experienced, motivated individual with a solid background who is seeking to work in an established bakery operation. The ideal candidate would have experience preferably within a highly automated bread/bun and/or hearth baking or food manufacturing environment.
- Maintain and update all PLC and equipment related software.
- Maintain up to date backups of all equipment programs.
- Maintain equipment manuals and documents
- Functional working knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
- Allen Bradley Panel builder proficiency.
- Rockwell Factory Talk proficiency.
- RS Logix 5000 advanced programming and troubleshooting
- RS Logix 500 advanced programming and troubleshooting.
- Perform daily walk through to inspect equipment for safety and proper running order.
What You Can Expect:
- Fast paced manufacturing environment within a large scale bread manufacturing company
- Stable, solid opportunity to consistently work over 40 hours
- Shifts can be from 8-12 hours, and 6 days per week on average
- Background check and physical with drug screen required for all employees
- Medical, Dental, Vision through Blue Cross Blue Shield and Cigna
- Retirement Benefits – 401(k) and Safe Harbor Plan
- Life Insurance and Long Term/Short Term Disability
- Paid Vacation and Paid Holidays and more