Turano Baking Company is a family owned and operated specialty baking company that produces a complete variety of European and commercial breads and rolls delivered daily to customers throughout the United States. Turano continues to grow rapidly through a commitment to innovation and continuous improvement, making Turano one of the most dynamic bakers in the national foodservice and retail markets. Our dedication to tradition, quality, and reliability continue as the next generation of the Turano family eagerly contributes to the company and our family of employees’ success.
Turano is growing and looking to add to our Facilities Maintenance team. This position is responsible for maintaining the daily interior and exterior needs of the facility.
- Repairs floors, walls, and light fixtures.
- Repairs outside structure cracks & holes.
- Paints inside & outside walls.
- Repairs faucet, drains, toilets valves & water pipes.
- Mow and spray for weeds.
- Lay down flooring or replace bad or missing tiles.
- Order parts and supplies that are needed.
- Build small walls for additions.
- Repairs locks on doors & install doors as needed.
- Previous experience in Building and Grounds or Facilities Maintenance required
- Shifts can be from 8-12 hours, and 6 days per week on average.
- Background check and physical with drug screen required for all employees
- Medical, Dental, Vision through Blue Cross Blue Shield and Cigna
- Retirement Benefits – 401(k) and Safe Harbor Plan
- Life Insurance and Long Term/Short Term Disability
- Paid Vacation and Paid Holidays and more