Turano Baking Company is a family owned and operated specialty baking company that produces a complete variety of European and commercial breads and rolls delivered daily to customers throughout the United States. Turano continues to grow rapidly through a commitment to innovation and continuous improvement, making Turano one of the most dynamic bakers in the national foodservice and retail markets. Our dedication to tradition, quality, and reliability continue as the next generation of the Turano family eagerly contributes to the company and our family of employees’ success.
Turano is growing and seeking Production and Packaging workers for our team!
- Prior manufacturing experience preferred, food manufacturing ideal.
- Good communication skills and ability to quickly grasp tasks quickly.
- Reliability and dependability is a key factor for success with the company
- Shifts can be from 8-12 hours, and 5-6 days per week.
- Background check and physical with drug screen required.
What You Can Expect:
- Fast paced manufacturing environment within a large scale bread manufacturing company
- Stable, non-seasonal opportunity to consistently work a minimum of 40 hours
- Medical, Dental, Vision through Blue Cross Blue Shield and Cigna
- Retirement Benefits – 401(k) and Safe Harbor Plan
- Life Insurance and Long Term/Short Term Disability
- Paid Vacation and Paid Holidays and more
Job Type: Full-time