West Allis, WI
Turano Baking Company is a family owned and operated specialty baking company that produces a complete variety of European and commercial breads and rolls delivered daily to customers throughout the United States. Turano is rapidly expanding through a commitment to innovation and continuous improvement, making Turano the most dynamic bakery in the national marketplace. Our dedication to Quality, Service, Value, and Variety (QSV2) continues as the next generation of the Turano family eagerly contributes to the company and our family of employees’ success.
We are seeking a highly motivated, dependable, and reliable individual to support the growth of our company on our Route Sales team.
- Responsible for loading and operating route truck in a safe and orderly manner.
- Solicit and obtain sales for new and existing customers.
- Uphold the highest standards when displaying products.
- Managing and delivering of products to both our retail and food service accounts.
- Maintain a running log of all activities as it relates sales, store management teams and existing retail space.
- Demonstrate professional and courteous relationships with all owners, managers and company personnel.
- Must have a good driving record.
- Must be able to clear all background & physical checks required by the Company.
- Must be reliable and dependable, and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Weekly schedule for Route Sales is 5 days per week, with Wednesdays and Sundays off.
- Start time is between 2 AM – 4 AM, shifts are approximately 6-12 hours long
- Medical, Dental, Vision through Blue Cross Blue Shield and Cigna
- Retirement Benefits – 401(k) and Safe Harbor Plan
- Life Insurance and Long Term/Short Term Disability
- Paid Vacation and Paid Holidays and more