Turano Baking Company is a family owned and operated specialty baking company that produces a complete variety of European and commercial breads and rolls delivered daily to customers throughout the United States. Turano is rapidly expanding through a commitment to innovation and continuous improvement, making Turano the most dynamic bakery in the national marketplace. Our dedication to Quality, Service, Value, and Variety (QSV2) continues as the next generation of the Turano family eagerly contributes to the company and our family of employees’ success.
We are a growing career oriented company seeking a driven and motivated individual with a solid receptionist background. This position will meet and greet customers, employees, vendors and guests as may be required. Assist in entering data for all departments, in addition to performing other clerical functions as may be required by the Plant General Manager.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects with superb accuracy
- Must have strong administrative skills & exceptional communication skills
- Must be computer savvy and proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Provides clerical support to different departments
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone
- Perform Security Checks and document Security Logs
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Medical, Dental, Vision through Blue Cross Blue Shield and Cigna
- Retirement Benefits – 401(k) and Safe Harbor Plan
- Life Insurance and Long Term/Short Term Disability
- Paid Vacation and Paid Holidays and more