Bolingbrook, IL 60440
Turano Knead Dough is a family owned and operated specialty baking company that produces a complete variety of European and commercial breads and rolls delivered daily to customers throughout the United States. Turano continues to grow rapidly through a commitment to innovation and continuous improvement, making Turano one of the most dynamic bakers in the national foodservice and retail markets. Our dedication to tradition, quality, and reliability continue as the next generation of the Turano family eagerly contributes to the company and our family of employees’ success.
We are a growing career oriented bakery company seeking an experienced, motivated individual with a solid background who is seeking to work in an established bakery operation. The ideal candidate would have experience preferably within a highly automated bread/bun and/or hearth baking or food manufacturing environment.
- Support equipment throughout the manufacturing facility, including (but not limited to): Boilers, Chillers, Air Handlers & Compressors, Plumbing, Pneumatic Hydraulics, Refrigeration
- Strong Mechanical & Problem Solving Skills required
- Welding experience (MIG, TIG, Stick) useful
- Experience with Cutting/Burning Torch desired
- Power Industrial Training Certification a plus
- Electrical, PLC Diagnostics experience helpful
- High School Diploma or its equivalency in experience and/or training
- Prior industrial bakery and/or food processing plant experience a plus
- Entry-level candidates with certifications or education will also be considered!
What You Can Expect:
- Fast paced manufacturing environment within a large scale bread manufacturing company
- Stable, solid opportunity to consistently work over 40 hours
- Shifts can be from 8-12 hours, and 6 days per week on average
- Day shift opportunities are limited, primarily looking for night or overnight shift.
- Background check and physical with drug screen required for all employees
- Medical, Dental, Vision through Blue Cross Blue Shield and Cigna
- Retirement Benefits – 401(k) and Safe Harbor Plan
- Life Insurance and Long Term/Short Term Disability
- Paid Vacation and Paid Holidays and more