Turano Baking Company is a family owned and operated specialty baking company that produces a complete variety of European and commercial breads and rolls delivered daily to customers throughout the United States. Turano continues to grow rapidly through a commitment to innovation and continuous improvement, making Turano one of the most dynamic bakers in the national foodservice and retail markets. Our dedication to tradition, quality, and reliability continue as the next generation of the Turano family eagerly contributes to the company and our family of employees’ success.
We are currently seeking a Payroll Administrator to join our team. All Payroll functions are centralized in Berwyn headquarters supporting all facilities in other states.
- Guarantee timely, accurate, and confidential payroll processing.
- Process weekly payroll in a multi-state environment for multiple companies including time punch collection, time input, adjustments, processing and distribution of payroll for multiple locations.
- Investigate, analyze, and resolve employee issues in a timely manner.
- Complete special projects and assist with payroll related audits.
- Process wage verifications, garnishments, and child support payments in accordance to various state requirements.
- Handle administrative duties including filing, copying, shredding, faxing, etc.
- Preferred Associate’s degree or 1+ years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge of ADP or similar payroll systems.
- Knowledge of time and attendance software systems.
- Experience with benefits administration, specifically 401(k) programs.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite including intermediate-to-advanced skills in Excel.
- A self-starter, who can handle projects and deadlines with little direction.
- A team player not only in the payroll department, but as part of the whole company.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Knowledgeable of all applicable taxing jurisdictions in depositing, filing, balancing all quarterly and annual returns including W-2’s.
- Medical, Dental, Vision through Blue Cross Blue Shield and Cigna
- Retirement Benefits – 401(k) and Safe Harbor Plan
- Life Insurance and Long Term/Short Term Disability
- Paid Vacation and Paid Holidays and more