Bolingbrook, IL 60440
Turano Knead Dough is a family owned and operated specialty baking company that produces a complete variety of European and commercial breads and rolls delivered daily to customers throughout the United States. Turano continues to grow rapidly through a commitment to innovation and continuous improvement, making Turano one of the most dynamic bakers in the national foodservice and retail markets. Our dedication to tradition, quality, and reliability continue as the next generation of the Turano family eagerly contributes to the company and our family of employees’ success.
Turano is growing and seeking to add to our team of Transport Drivers. These positions will be based out of facility in Bolingbrook and will stay within a 150 mile radius.
- Keep an organized and efficient flow of incoming deliveries staged at end of dock.
- Place incoming materials in proper area in a timely manner.
- Keep an organized and efficient flow of outgoing pallets. All pallets are to be wrapped and staged at the end of dock. Bill of Lading is required on all shipments with description of item on truck.
- Ensure that Bills of Lading are 100% correct – including product counts, lot numbers, and “Best if used by Date.”
- Inspect the entire transport vehicle before departing from facility. Truck must be fueled, and miles must be logged.
- Use the provided load bars or straps to ensure that the entire load of product or materials is secure.
- Must have a Class A CDL
- Must be able to clear all background & physical checks required by the Company, Safe Driving Certificate Road Safety, Rules, and Regulations, Speed and Space Management, Motorist Vehicle Report
- Individuals are responsible for maintaining all required licenses and certifications in a current and valid status at all times
- Must be reliable and dependable, and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Will be assigned a shift, but should be willing to work a variety of shifts including nights, weekends and holidays.
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma or its equivalency.
- One year of experience as CDL truck driver.
- Medical, Dental, Vision through Blue Cross Blue Shield and Cigna
- Retirement Benefits – 401(k) and Safe Harbor Plan
- Life Insurance and Long Term/Short Term Disability
- Paid Vacation and Paid Holidays and more