from our chefs / recipes
• Burger patties (make them yourself or buy premade patties, enough for 4 patties)
• Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
• 1.5 tablespoons canola oil
• 1/2 cup mayonnaise
• 4 cloves roasted garlic, mashed
• 4 Brioche Rolls
• 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
• 8 thin slices Swiss cheese
• 4 thin slices smoked ham
• 2 dill pickles, sliced into 1/4-inch-thick slices
① Prepare four burger patties according to your preference. Add Swiss cheese during the last couple minutes of cooking the patties. Cover to make sure the cheese melts all the way through.
② Combine mayo, roasted garlic, salt, pepper. Cover the inside of your Turano Brioche Rolls with the mixture. Stack your sandwich in this order: slice of cheese, burger patty, slice of ham, slice of cheese, and pickles. Cover with Turano Brioche Roll top.
③ Finally, use a Panini press or skillet to press the Cubano Burger. Each side will only need about 1.5 minutes. Serve immediately.
Send this to a friend