• Turano Soft Sub Rolls
• 1 1/2 pounds cooked lobster meat approximately 3 1/2 cups, cut into 3/4 inch pieces
• 1/4 cup mayonnaise
• 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
• 1/4 cup celery finely chopped, use the tender inner stalks
• 1 tablespoon chives thinly sliced, plus more for garnish if desired
• Salt and pepper to taste
• 2 tablespoons butter softened
① Place the lobster meat, mayonnaise, lemon juice, celery, chives, salt and pepper in a bowl. Stir gently to combine.
② Spread the butter onto the outer sides of each bun. Place the rolls in a pan or on a griddle over medium heat. Cook for 2-3 minutes per side or until golden brown.
③ Divide the lobster mixture among the buns. Serve immediately, garnished with additional chives if desired.
Send this to a friend