• 1 bag of Mini Brioche Rolls
• 1 pound of 80/20 ground beef
• 1 minced garlic clove
• 2 table spoons of soy sauce
• 2 tablespoons of sugar
• 1/2 teaspoon of minced ginger
• 1/3 cup mayonnaise
• 1 Tabelspoon gochujang paste
• 1 cup of sliced of thinly sliced fresco cucumbers
• Fresh baby kale or fresh greens • Pepper, to taste
• Salt, to taste
① Slice the Mini Brioche Rolls in half.
② Mix the ground beef, with salt and pepper to taste.
③ Next combine the soy sauce, sugar, ginger, and garlic.
④ Combine the gochujang and mayonnaise in a small sauce bowl.
⑤ Heat a skillet or grill to medium-high heat, bushing it with oil so it doesn’t stick.
⑥ Create 8 separate patties and cook for about 1-2 minutes before brushing the patties with the ginger and garlic sauce. Flip the patty and repeat the process until cooked.
⑦ Spread the gochujang sauce on the Mini Brioche Rolls, top with the burger patty and add the desired vegetables. Serve and enjoy!
Send this to a friend