from our chefs / holiday hack / main course / main course / recipes / turano hack
• 6 pieces of Rustic Rye
• ¾ pound leftover turkey
• ½ cup leftover cranberry sauce
• ¼ cup mayo
• 6 slices cooked bacon cut in half
• Sliced red onion
• ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
• Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
• Spread cranberry on one side of 3 breads.
• Spread mayo on one side of the other 3 breads.
• Pile ¼ of the turkey onto two slices of bread and top with spinach, followed by 2 slices of bacon, cheddar cheese • and red onion.
• Place other piece of bread on top, cranberry side down.
• Spread middle piece of bread with one ounce of cream cheese.
• Top with turkey, followed by spinach, bacon, cheese and red onion.
• Place toothpicks in corners of sandwich.
• Place on sheet pan and bake until cheese is melted.
Send this to a friend