from our chefs / recipes
• 8 slices of Turano Light Rye
• 3 ounces of shaved Swiss Cheese
• 4 ounces of Corned Beef, thinly-sliced
• 1 cup organic Sauerkraut, drained.
• 1/4 cup of Mayonnaise
• 1 tbs of Chili Sauce
• 2 tsp of finely minced Dill Pickle
• 1 tsp of Worcestershire Sauce
• 1/2 grated Onion
• 1 tsp Celery
• 1 tsp minced Parsley Leaves
• 1/4 tsp of Sugar
① Preheat broiler to high. Combine all dressing ingredients in a small bowl, stir well.
② Place Turano Light Rye bread on a heavy baking sheet. Broil bread for 1 1/2 minutes or until toasted. Turn over and repeat for other side.
③ Remove 4 slices. Place cheese evenly amongst the remaining four slices and broil another minute or two until cheese melts.
④Remove and spread about 1 1/2 tablespoons of dressing over cheese-coated side.
⑤ Top each serving with 1 oz of corned beef, 1/3 cup of sauerkraut, and remaining bread slices. Enjoy!
Send this to a friend